Trading Chart software is used for analyzing the figures for trade. Without seeing chart you can’t even enter the market. For safe play it becomes important to invest after proper analyzing the chart data.
There are so many free software’s in the market but the point is how to find the best one which saves your time and money as well. Chart software is a need of beginners to learn or practice and of Technical experts to find out the entry exit points.
If you are a beginner, just go with free software tool first after that shift yourself to advance tools.
List of 10 best free trading chart software –
1. Forex4 money software – Best trading charts software with which you can use number of indicators for good results. Recommended by most of the users as it gives various things on one platform like keep you updated with the market news, number of indicators, different types of charts one can use etc. It’s a free version or beginners and you can also buy advanced version too.
2. Trading View software – Best software after Forex4Money. Its best software as it includes large number of exchanges which attract or fulfill the demand of majority of customers. It not only provides chart view for free but along with that it includes ETFs, Crypto-currency, bonds etc.
3. Stock Rover – This is recommended as it also provide the best free chart services and it helps you to build a good portfolio as it has fixed fair and margin safety values.
4. TC2000 – best Stock Chart ever in the market as it includes almost free services with n number of indicators, with extra ordinary features.
5. Stock Charts – charts look so impressive that it attract number of traders along with that it also includes figure charts which makes them unique.
6. Yahoo Finance – uses BATS system to provide the real time data and its chart view is very clean and big which excite traders.
7. CNN Money – have a good knowledge of news but little bit difficult to handle as it needs to refresh again and again for new points.
8. Robin Hood – it’s totally free to use but for a serious trade you cannot rely on this. This is best for beginners only for practice.
9. Finviz – it has a lot of services but they are not totally free. You can use the trial version for free after which you have to pay to continue.
10. Reuters – for the purpose of news it’s good software to use but if we talk about chart software then it’s not that great.